Temple Beth Sholom is focused on making our small but active community truly feel like a family. Our members are from all walks of life, ages, family types and backgrounds. We are proud to invite those seeking a sacred community whether they were raised Jewish or not. We work to provide opportunities for everyone to find their place; whether it is at our religious services, adult study, family educational programs, children's education, interfaith activities, secular festivities, as a friend to our community, we invite you to our community.
Rabbi Dates for 2015-2016
Woman's Retreat November 20, 2015- November 22, 2015
Friday, December 4, 2015 – Sunday, December 6, 2015
Saturday, January 9, 2016 – Sunday, January 10, 2016
(Kayla Grugin's Bat Mitzvah - Saturday Service at 10am)
Friday, February 5, 2016 – Sunday, February 7, 2016
Friday, March 18, 2016 – Sunday, March 20, 2016
Friday, April 15, 2016 – Sunday, April 17, 2016
Friday, May 13, 2016 – Sunday, May 15, 2016
Potential extra service: Friday, June 3, 2016 – Sunday, June 5, 2016
How Rabbi Weekends Work:
- Services are at 8pm on the Friday, followed by an Oneg social afterwards.
- Adult Education at Peter White Public Library from 10am-12pm on Saturday, followed by lunch with the group at a local restaurant.
- One-on-one meetings with the Rabbi for various reasons.
- A Saturday evening social.
- Sunday School meets with the Rabbi (flight permitting).